Came across Pareidolia Pics. A twitter feed that specialises in these phantom pictures.
1. The imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist. As in considering the moon to have human features.
2. From the words para. And eidolon.
1. From the Persian pāra. Literally. Piece.
2. A prefix appearing in loanwords from Greek. Most often attached to verbs and verbal derivatives. With the meanings “at or to one side of. Beside. Side by side.”
1. An unsubstantial image. Apparition. Phantom.
2. An ideal. Or idealized figure.